Miffa is da # 1

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Inside my travel bag - En mi bolsa de viaje


A couple of days ago I saw a nice picture taken by my friend 9j. She pictured her mother’s handbag content and posted the picture on Flickr.

I decided to do the same thing with my travel bag. Actually I got it from my father and I did not want him to miss it and I let him to continue carrying it.

And while making the picture I thought that it would be a perfect subject for a Meme. So I send this meme to Mrs Katanga. Mr Cyteck and Mr. Evaseè.

If you fail to reply a mad black dragon coming from Himalaya’s highest mountains will burn and eat your babysitter.


------TEAR HERE------ DO NOT USE HOOKS ------- LINE MADE IN PANAMA--------

Hace un par de días vi en flickr una foto muy maja que sacó mi amiga 9j. Era una foto de lo que llevaba su conejo madre en el bolso.

Decidi hacer lo mismo con mi bolsa de viaje. De hecho esa bolsa era de papá conejo y no quiero que la eche de menos, por eso se la dejo seguir llevando.

Y mientras hacia la foto pense que sería el tema ideal para un Meme. Así que se lo mando a la Sra Katanga, el
señor Evaseè y al Sr. Cyteck.

Si no lo haceis un malvado dragon negro que viene del Himalaya quemará y se comerá a vuestra babysitter.

Labels: , , ,

Share |

7 Comments:

  • Thank you for the shout-out, Miffa!
    You and father certainly carry lots of things around. When I showed Anita's belongs they were from her everyday bag.
    There is so much I want to say when I saw this picture:
    1. I have the same high-lighter! Only I don't have yellow, but I have pink, orange and green.
    2. You carry so much money around, and in different currencies!
    3. Did you get the Meguro Sushi napkins from that restaurant in Hong Kong?
    4. Why do you need two phones?
    5. The pocket tissue has a bunny on it too?
    6. Why do you need a calculator when you can use the calculator function on your phone(s)?
    Haha this is such a long comment! But I'm a curious bunny.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/26/2008 04:54:00 am  

  • I'll post what he carries everyday, that's a good idea. But i decided to picture my travel bag to add some "original work" from my part.

    1. I bought them in Mainland China some time ago. I have plenty of M&G stuff
    2.Actually we have exagerated a little bit. hehe
    3. Yes, a very nice place
    4. I bought the iphone in HK but apart from a nice gadget to play with a little bit it's really useless. It sits on a drawer at home all the time.
    5. Bunny tissues, yes. I think they are from Germany.
    6. nothing gives you that pro dealer touch like a real calculator. Just kidding but It's much more useful.

    curiousity kills cats but feeds rabbits.

    By Blogger Miffa, at 5/26/2008 09:45:00 am  

  • Supongo q puedo retomar el bolso (de diario) sin miedo a represalias, no?

    Firma:

    Una q hace la maleta 1 vez al año.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/26/2008 11:27:00 am  

  • Si, hombre, si... jeje. Mucho mejor


    Es que yo me tenia que inventar algo. No suelo llevar bolso. Aunque ahora me he "civilizado" y llevo cartera.

    By Blogger Father Bunny, at 5/26/2008 12:49:00 pm  

  • jeje, yastá :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/26/2008 02:12:00 pm  

  • Por suerte tenia
    esta foto desde hace tiempo hehehe

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/cyteck/2179844103/

    X-DDD

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/27/2008 06:10:00 pm  

  • Con algo de retraso pero... mañana hago una... ¡¡¡Prometidooo!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/11/2008 01:25:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home