Miffa is da # 1

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Be an hamburger, my friend!


More chat about food. While is quite difficult to convince my father to enter any fast food restaurant, anywhere in the world, anytime, even if we are terrible hungry he is always curious about new fast food brands.

I must say that I share his point of view about too many Mcdonalds and KFC’s among others opening in China during those past years. The food is the same crap as in Europe and the price is much cheaper but quite more expensive than a good Chinese restaurant.

Thank god some local fast food brands have appeared and some of them with a lot of energy, sense of humour and quite good food (this last statement according to other testimonies)
a good example can be found here and a review there.
The picture is mine and it was taken by myself so stop whims about copyright and other crap

Labels: ,

Share |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home