Miffa is da # 1

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Super Bunnies and "haute couture"

Sometime people ask me and Father Bunny why we write an online diary. Quite clear and simple: a super bunny star has to communicate with her multiple fans. And do you know a little bunny capable of setting so many bunny world records without loosing her style and attitude?

You liar!

But for my surprise there are a few more special bunnies out there with outstanding style.

One of them is Caffe Miffy from Japan whose adventures and travels has appeared in my blog before. But I recently discovered another bunny blogger called Miff (now Fifi Lapin, surely because Mr. Pruna did not like the project as much as the bunny community)

Who would describe better Fifi Lapin that herself


Hi, I'm Fifi. Fifi Lapin. I was born one of 257 brothers and sisters but sadly
there was an outbreak of myxamatosis when I was one year old and
I was the only one that survived. My parents are therefore incredibly
protective of me and spoil me rotten. I'm an haress to my fathers
fortune which he made playing fast and loose with carrot and
lettuce shares on the international stock market.
There are a lot of rabbits out there so I guess he just struck
gold (or orange you might say). Some people think I’m just a socialite
but I think there is more to me than just an extremely stylish clotheshorse!



Apart from the 257 brothers and the myxamatosis (a terrible and usually fatal disease caused by a virus that produces several tumours especially visible in the nose and mouth area) I must admit that one can see the style of this rabbit.

And there are some coincidences; both me and her are addicted to luxury and to an easy going life.

Labels: ,

Share |

4 Comments:

  • Me gusta el estilo de Fifi, aunq tú eres más guapa (deberías decirle a FB q te quite esas gafas ¬¬).

    Hablando de moda coneja, sabes qué? El sábado estuve en el women'secret de L'Illa y han sacado una nueva colección: "miffy"

    http://womensecret.com/

    -> entrar en tienda on-line
    -> new
    -> "Queremos a miffy pq es cute, poppy y cool"

    Si es q lo lleváis en la sangre! ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/07/2007 07:14:00 pm  

  • Hola Katanga,

    yo tengo unas proporciones mucho más adecuadas. Fifi es desgarbada y tiene que comer más lechuga, esta muy delgada.

    Papa conejo lo vió hace unas semanas lo de women secret y esta de muy mala leche (eso si me compro una toalla)

    Cuando regreso de HK estuvo negociando con el agente de licencias que tiene la exclusiva para Iberia y le dieron largas.

    Además el que dibuja a Miffy dijo en una entrevista que nunca dejaría que Miffy apareciese en unas bragas como Kitty.

    Y ya ve.

    Menudo imbécil pesetero.

    By Blogger Miffa, at 3/08/2007 11:58:00 am  

  • Vaya, y yo q pensaba q os haría gracia... :s

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/08/2007 04:18:00 pm  

  • si se lo agradecemos mucho, de verdad.

    Pero es que al viejo le molesto el tema. Es que cuando uno es un mierda y no un women secret no le tienen en cuenta.

    By Blogger Miffa, at 3/09/2007 12:25:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home