Miffa is da # 1

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Be my Valentine

Voodoo love, yeah that white bunny will be under my control forever

Chinese people have their own New Year celebration, a very big celebration that last for 15 days. It begins on the first day of the first lunar month ends on the 15th. Families regroup during this holiday and a lot of Chinese from other countries travel to China.

First lesson, if you plan to visit China and you have a budget, forget about this dates.

So, if Chinese have their own New Year celebration and do not really care about Christmas why one can found Christmas apparel and other stuff there.

The answer, may be, is the intense pressure from the mainstream media who produce a mainstream culture. (globalization?)

The same applies to Valentine’s day. An obscure strategy to spend money in stupid stuff that you don’t need?

May be, but I’m not Father Bunny or Miffu who thinks that the world could be a nicer place. I read The Economist, my bankers are UBS, my phone is a Vertu, my friends play Polo…and besides all I love gifts.

Father Bunny knows I like it and he has made me this nice gift: a special edition Swatch


Labels: ,

Share |

2 Comments:

  • Es divertido XD Siempre he querido tener uno de esos (muñeco, no relojes con corazones).

    P.D.: Mira q clavarle una aguja en el pie. Hay q tener mala idea ¬¬

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/14/2007 04:29:00 pm  

  • Hey, hey que la aguja no me la ha clavado Papá Conejo.

    Espere a ver este domingo. Se que hay mas "special editions"

    By Blogger Miffa, at 2/15/2007 08:53:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home