Miffa is da # 1

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Miffespresso, what else?


Today I’ve got up early and the morning and I’ve prepared a nice breakfast for my sisters and myself. Here you can see Miffo having decaffeinated coffe in her mug.

Ok, I admit I would have preferred going with Father Bunny to a Starbucks and being there on a big sofa reading car magazines and sipping an expensive coffe that everyday is done with less care by its employees.


In the other hand in a premium location - Passeig de Gracia, Barcelona - an old cinema has been converted in a huge Nespresso boutique who attracts thousand of people every day, many of them tourist. They say it is the biggest in the world. Check it here if you are an interior design freak. There you can read all the stupid things the designers explained and explain to justify the incredible sum of money they robbed.

Taken from http://www.decostilo.com/


Miffo said:

- Well, Father Bunny is not Mr. Clooney but his “Espresso Decafeinatto Lungo” is good value for money.
- And best of all, the China he uses is superbunny

Xiam and Mem, replied

Labels: , , , ,

Share |

4 Comments:

  • It's really nice to see that you are so considerate and made breakfast for all your sisters, Miffa. Miffo looks like she's enjoying her cup very much.
    I saw this type of mugs everywhere when I was in Amsterdam. I didn't buy any at that time because I thought it'd be hassle to lug them home. Now I wish I had.
    That Nespresso store does look like something built for attracting tourists! I wonder who many people actually buy coffee machines there.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/31/2008 02:09:00 pm  

  • It's so considerate of you to make breakfast for all your sisters, Miffa. Miffo looks like she's enjoying her drink.
    I saw this kind of mugs everywhere when I was in Amsterdam. I didn't buy any at the time because I thought it'd be a hassle to lug them home. Now I wish I had.
    That Nespresso store does look like something built to attract tourists. I wonder how many people actually buy coffee machines there!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/31/2008 02:12:00 pm  

  • We bought a lot of things the first time we went to De winkel van nijntje. FB hates Amsterdam and we convinced him to go just because we wanted to buy some Miffy merchandise. In our last visit we went there for work and we visited Utrecht, Brussels, Antwerp, Delft and Rotterdam. We bought a brand new memory card for our camera but it was defective and we lost all our pictures.

    That Nespresso offers free samples and it’s often crowded. I admit that it makes no sense, but it happens. I was shocked when I saw the people queuing to enter the Louis Vouitton store in Hong Kong (the one close to The Peninsula Hotel)

    By Blogger Miffa, at 6/02/2008 01:28:00 pm  

  • First of all, I must apologize for the double comments. I didn't know 9J's comment went thru the first time.
    Wow, Miffa, you really have no luck with the Netherlands. I am sorry about you losing your pictures. That really stinks!
    The people of Hong Kong love to line up for things for no reason. I don't understand why they'd like to line up in front of the LV store, because I heard that they never have sales. Last year, when the Anya Hindmarch "I'm not a plastic bag" bag came out people went crazy!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/02/2008 02:32:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home